I started slinging solder when I was about ten or so... Thats 66-10....
Uh........
56 years. Knight kits... ( were they mean to built at night? )(I built them at
night) i really thought there were made to be built at night... knight Kits...
Solder smells very different than it in the 50's it's more nasty now.
The sweet smell of burning rosin never bothered me. I liked it! We all knew it
had lead and it was a bad idea to eat it. No one said the fumes were bad for
you. (although I am sure those nasty solder makers, those evil corporation
chiefs...they knew! They have always known)(just like the tobacco boys.)( Nd of
course the GMO gene guys)
But like cigarettes, rosin is very addictive. One sniff and your done. Why else
would you spend a lifetime breathing it in? Do they talk about it... No, that's
how they "hook" us E.E,s
It happened to me.
Now we have safety features like exhaust fans, lead free solder...SMT and wave
soldering. Kids today can't get hooked on rosin. But they sure have plenty of
other mind bending Substances to fool with.
So do a kid a favor... get him hooked.
I am the pusher man.
And yeah...lead is toxic... But what the hell most things are.

Sent from my iPad...full of toxins and parts of Steven Jobs.
Oh and btw I have all of those symptom listed below. plus a few others which I
will not mention.p
Thank God I'm rich enough to quit work.