Lyle (KK7P), our DSP engineer--a very meticulous guy--just did a very
careful re-test of the two versions of code referred to in this
thread. He found no difference between 4.17 and 4.25.

I see that Arie (PA3A) also confirmed no difference when he repeated
his own test. (Thanks for doing this, Arie.)

73,
Wayne
N6KR