From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Steve
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:44 PM
To: 'David Toepfer'
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] kpa800 question

The amp I saw Friday at the FDIM hotel was an independent unit.  While the
specific question did not arrise during Q&A with Wayne & Eric, it would be
difficult to imagine a design of this class *requiring* a K2 to drive it.  I
did not note any special control cable from the K2/100 to the amp.
73,
Steve
aa8af