Ed,

Your tight 90 degree bends alone will do the job.  There will be space
for RFC14 and the capacitor at its end too even though it is a tight fit
for the capacitor - it is not too tight.
I just finished a K2 RF board a few minutes ago, and had put RFC14 and
the capacitor in yesterday and had no problem.

73,
Don W3FPR