Okay. Well it looks like on my end anyway, that I didn't receive duplicate
emails. Maybe the mailing list software noticed that you were replying to me
AND the mailing list and didn't send me an email because of that since you
had already replied to me directly.

That works out then.

Thanks for the tip!

Geoffrey Wolf