Congratulations on being a Pitt student! I was a grad student there in the late
1960's. I
spent far more time at the W3YI station than I did studying. We had a tribander
on the
10-story building across from the Cathedral of Learning -- they would not allow
us to put
our antenna on the Cathedral. I worked tons of great DX from there with the
beam and kW!
In my student apartment a few blocks away I had to be content with a DX60 and
20m dipole
at about 30 feet.

What does this have to do with Elecraft? Or Outlook rules? Nothing, just wanted
to welcome
Geoffrey.

--
Vic, K2VCO