This has happened to me several times too, but only on 60m.  I am
suspicious that Ham Radio Deluxe may be involved in this somewhere.  The
trouble is because it's such a random event it's difficult to be sure.
However, it's never happened just sitting on rx, only after a period of
ssb transmission.  I hardly ever use ssb so it's going to take me a while
to track this one down!  Running 4.29 firmware, but it's happened over
several versions.

73, Stephen G4SJP