I've got the the K2 inventoried.  It's when I checked off "C200" that I
realized there are a _few_ components to be soldered.

I've got a new temperature controlled soldering station, but it's 60W.
I ordered 60W in case I'm ever forced to use lead-free solder (I
understand that it takes more "oomf").  The manual says that any more
than 40W and I can damage the board.  Should I return this iron and get
its 40W cousin, or may I use it if I keep the temperature on "no quicker
than one second, no longer than three" as I've read here?

The local parts store didn't have the Kester 285 solder that I've seen
recommended.  Out of an act of optimism I brought home some "MG
Chemicals" brand solder, #4894-454G.  It says "RA Flux, 0.025" Diam., 23
Gauge, 2.2% flux."  Will that be OK, or should I return it and go
looking for better?

I'm cleaning off the hobby bench now.  Other than reading books, this is
the first real step in my new hobby.  I'm supposed to be resting (I'm
home sick today), but I can't get myself to lay down when I've got this
waiting for me.

Best Regards,
Wayne Conrad