From: David Pratt [mailto:da...@g4dmp.fsnet.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 10:21 AM
To: Ron D'Eau Claire
Cc: 'Julian, G4ILO'; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3EXREF Questions

Ron - Shouldn't the asterisk be blinking if the K3 is being controlled
by and external reference?  The presence of an asterisk merely indicates
that it has at some time been controlled by a reference since the last
power-up.

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, Ron D'Eau Claire <r...@cobi.biz> writes

--