From: Jim Brown
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:28 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: ICE still functioning?

There was general agreement  that while ICE filters "work," they
are rather prone to fail at their rated 100W power levels, and everyone
who said they owned them reported failures.

I've had two such failures
in the two years that I've owned two of them. Quality control is also
poor -- of four single-band filters and two 419's that I bought, all
arrived out of alignment.