From: dave <ho13d...@gmail.com>
To: Milt -- N5IA <n...@zia-connection.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 10:44 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: ICE still functioning?

t appears that I.C.E. may indeed be kaput. This morning the 800
umber no longer works. Yesterday it rang but no answer, today you get
he recording that the number is 'temporarily unavailable'. Dunno how
ong 'temporary' might be.
Looks like there might be an opening here for Elecraft to start
roducing bandpass filter kits . . .

3 de dave
b9ca/4