Thanks Jim

Well I was pretty sure it was RF related until it happened twice on
receive today when I hadn't been transmitting for quite some time!
Perhaps I'll go back to MacLogger DX.   Trouble is the new features in HRD
logbook, such as LOTW download etc, tend to keep bringing me back to HRD!

73 Stephen G4SJP