Jim,

The last 6M opening ( 5/22/2011 )here i worked 8 stations on JT65a , fore on
psk31,and tow east coast stations on a new mode ( Diana )and
also a few Meteor scatter with mode ISCAT.
I don't normally do much digi modes when 6M is open,
I guess I just got carried away.
The JT65A qso's were on 50.276
73 Ken K5DNL