From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Eric Champine
Sent: 02 June 2011 20:04
To: Joseph Trombino, Jr
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Private Sales of used Elecraft rigs

Hi all.
I shipped two boxes with assorted small stuff that they needed to my nieces
in Africa via the USPS and I was told that my insurance and
delivery confirmation was only good in the US. I still shipped it anyway.
Both of the boxes never showed up and they didn't get what they wanted and I
was out a small amount of cash. Now imagine shipping $1,500.00 bucks USD of
ham equipment and having that happen. That is one reason when I sell
something it is always only in the US. Sorry to everyone else. Just not
worth the headache to me, I have not tried UPS or FedEx yet to see if it
gets through.

73 de W2EEC

Eric