Hello

Sorry if this question has already been answered elsewhere. I built a K2 in
2002  and a Kx1 in 2004.  My idea of delight now is a kit of parts and a hot
iron. I'd like to have a go at a KX3 if it is a kit, and to suggest that it
could be supplied in three forms. !) fully assembled 2) as a kit with the SMDs
already assembled, and 3) for those, like me, who are confident with soldering
SMDs, with only the components (like BGAs)  you can't fix with a soldering iron
already in place. I'd love to go for 3) -- any chance?

Best wishes all and 73, Harry Weston M1ETU and M0SOP