Do you guys do all the SMD soldering by hand?  I'd be guessing that the
current volumes shipped you guys would've been able to invest in a placement
machine.  Small ones have been becoming reasonable affordable these days
(e.g. small outfits like Adafruit have been using one some their higher
volume Arduino kits and accessories).

./Ben