I think I love my K2 just a little more than my K3 just because I spent
the time and effort building it one piece at a time.  While the K3 is an
exceptional performer, the K2 is still very superior to so many other
rigs and is an absolute pleasure to operate.  Long live the K2. (Some
years ago while chatting with Wayne and Eric, they said that they had
purchased a substantial quantity of the critical through-hole components
most likely to disappear from the market.  So, I suspect that the K2
will be around for quite some time.  I'm willing to take bets it will
still be here in 10 years)

73, Doug -- K0DXV