My KPA500 sn 70 arrived tonight (factory assembled).  It took just a few
minutes to hook up and get it on the air.  I am using the Y cable on the ACC
port to split off two cables from the K3 ACC port -- one goes to a new RCS-12
Automatic Antenna Switch and the other goes to the KPA500.

I have AUX BUS on the KPA500 menu turned on and Band Change set to normal.  If
I press a band button on the amp, the K3 changes bands and so does the new
antenna switch -- pretty neat.  But the band display on the KPA does not
change.  I have to hit the key and transmit to get the band to change on the
KPA500.  This does not seem correct.  It would seem that pressing any on the
band buttons on the amp should change the band on the amp and the frequency
display as well.

Likewise if I change bands on the K3 or via my logging software, the K3 and
antenna switch change bands, but the KPA500 does not.  I have to tap the paddle
and transmit to get the KPA500 to change to the correct band.  I am wondering
if there is a problem with the Aux Cable.  Any other suggestions?

I am up to date on firmware for both the K3 and KPA500.

The amp runs very quiet and is silky smooth in full QSK mode.  I just need to
get the band changing issue resolved.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Dave, N4QS