Then consider those of us who read manuals, configure accordingly and then
forget.... Memories are like fruit, some great for awhile, some rotten in no
time.  I like to do a PDF search from the PC before jumping into asking
questions because I can't figure it out.  Don usually has an excellent
answer on the stuff he owns... the rest is up to the group.  Another word
about Don... I have interacted with him for years and he knows his stuff,
which really goes without saying.  He is also a man without a lot of words
unlike some of the rest of us.  Now if we could just get him a pay raise of
at least 25%.. that would be .25 X 0 =  0^-~~~~~!

73,
Bill
K9YEQ