On 6/29/2011 9:33 PM, Dave KK7SS wrote:

> An Operations Manual group I wrote for a US Army Project was
> rejected with instructions that it was to be written to a Grade 7
> education level! Including pictures, for example, of which way to
> turn a screwdriver to remove or insert a screw - and which end to
> use!

> I kid you not!

  We laugh about it, but it really is a sad reflection on the
  educational level of allegedly educated/trained people.  I
  spent the latter half of my career mentoring young engineers in
  how to write a reasonably understood report of measurements or
  inspections that they did.

--  73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
    Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402