Hi Neoklis,

The binary I downloaded from Elecraft works just fine on my Linux netbook,
running Ubuntu 11.04, there wasn't any problems either before or after I
upgraded from 10.10, so I don't know why it doesn't work for you. What
output do you get - maybe there are some library packages you need to
install.

73, Thomas M0TRN