Tom was relentlessly positive and giving ... I've had the pleasure of
knowing him for 35+ years ... back to the early days of the FT-101 and
the Fox-Tango group.  We exchanged many mail and e-mail messages in
those years and worked the FoxTango booth with Milt and Ida Lowens at
Dayton for a few years in '76/'77/'78 time frame.

Tom was always interested in making things better but never concerned
about calling attention to himself or claiming credit.  Amateur radio
and those of us fortunate to know him are better for Tom.  He will
surely be missed.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV