Ed,

As an alternative to the antenna analyzer, use TUNE on the K2 and adjust
the antenna tuning unit for the lowest SWR possible - note what that is
- and if it is 1.0, the K2 will indicate the power output properly.

Note that the base K2 uses only a diode detector.  What that means is if
the antenna impedance is anything other than 50 ohms resistive, the
actual power and the power level that is controlled by the K2 may be
vastly different.  The KAT2 adds a true wattmeter function that is
relatively independent of SWR (if properly balanced and calibrated).

73,
Don W3FPR