Guy

Thanks for the advice.  I think I'm getting out okay.  I hooked up my
MFJ-267 Watt meter dummy load and when I have the power set to 10 watts I'm
getting close to 10 watts forward but the reflected is about 5 so that tells
me the antenna is the issue.  I have a KAT2 ready to install so I would bet
I will get better results once I install the tuner.  I will lengthen the
counterpoise to 32' and see what happens.  Since I'm upstairs in a spare
bedroom as an office /shack should I run the counterpoise on the floor,
which I'm doing now or hang it out the window?  I don't think hanging out
the window is the right idea.

Thanks again.

73,
Ed ke7hga