I show one birdie here. It's a "normal tuning" (not double rate) birdie which,
with great respect for Don, I will disagree with him and say that not all
birdies tune at accelerated rates if one defines a birdie as an
internally-generated unwanted signal. That birdie is at about -100 dBm.

If I turn on the preamp and connect a dummy load, a row of lower level birdies
does appear, but they are completely buried in normal band noise (here at -140
dBm) with an antenna connected.

As others pointed out, you can try moving TMP cables or, more simply, applying
the "birdie removal" software. The latter does not cause a hole at that
frequency. It just moves the oscillator frequencies around as you tune to that
frequency so that when you are tuned there the birdie is somewhere else.

Ron AC7AC