The Birdie near 21.017 is a fast tuning birdie.

You can remove it by following the instructions for SIG RMV [T] on page 59 of
the Owner's Manual Revision D9, Dec. 7, 2010.

As for the one near 20.445, that frequency is not within any amateur radio
allocation I am aware of.

What's all the hullabaloo about?

73,
Tom