Yep, thanks Phil...I should clarify, at least for David's sake, that when I
said "some equivalent of knob turning" I did not mean that literally...I meant
some appropriate means of sweeping along a band like we would do if we were
turning a knob.  An appropriate gesture in the iOS gesture universe is
perfectly fine (and what I really had in mind). ;-)

Also, this seems to be diverging from the original thread, so I've taken the
liberty to change the subject so those not interested can skip it if they want
to.

(And finally as a quick, seriously OT comment for those who use MACs, I just
picked up a new MacBook Air with Lion...WOW what a little screamer!  It just
about runs circles around my 3 Year old top-of-the-line iMac which is no slouch
in it's own right.  Holy smokes!)

73 & Aloha,
Dave  AH6TD