Hello,

I have lost 80m receive on my K2 S/N:7012. I had this problem during the build
but it "fixed itself" by the time I sorted out some other problems. 80m was
working just fine for 6-7 months. The problem has returned.

Injecting a signal starting at the antenna, I get nothing on either side of K8,
nothing if I inject at W1, and very weak signal if I inject at the output of
relay K2. Strangely, it will TRANSMIT on 80m with normal power levels but it
outputs a signal at approximately 3712 and that does not change when the VFO is
changed. The VFO digits change as expected as the dial is rotated.

I re-soldered all connections for 80m from in the band pass and the low pass
filters. I temporarily removed the ATU to remove that from the equation with no
effect on the results.

It seems significant to me that it will transmit and that the transmit
frequency is fixed at an incorrect value. Honestly though I am at a loss and
need some advice as to how to proceed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

73 de Al, W2GZN