From: Alan Davenport <w2...@yahoo.com>
To: "d...@w3fpr.com" <d...@w3fpr.com>
Cc: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K2] Lost 80m recieve.

Good Morning Don,

     Well it certainly looks like it is a VCO issue. On all bands except 80m,
it is working correctly however on 80m here are the results:

3.5 MHz = 11038.61 MHz
4.0 MHz = 11038.51 MHz

Subtracting 4913 KHz gives me  ~ 6125.6 KHz.

No wonder 80m isn't working. What surprises me is that this issue is confined
to just one band. What is your suggestion on what to check?

    Thank you again Don,
     73 de Al, W2GZN