By "very lightweight antenna", do you mean the aforementioned 1oz of 26 gauge
wire with the also aforementioned 1oz fishing weight?

I'm really going to have to do something king on pedestrian mobile, or
pedestrian portable. The loop I got (mentioned earlier) looks like it'll be
great for portable, easy to set up if you're not going to move around a lot,
but not so easy to walk with fully deployed. Well, probably not, anyway. I'll
have to give it some thought, anyway. However. Remote control head with mic has
some interesting possibilities, hasn't it? I suppose if the mic and serial
jacks are mounted close enough together, or even mic, speaker, and serial
jacks. I hadn't even thought of this. Wow….
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY