OK folks, I'm just curious, whether or not I should have a glass of wine
with dinner is a much bigger deal for me than this so I don't want to
start a big thread, but ...

I've noticed, just recently, that when I'm spinning the Big knob on the
K3 fast, or even not so fast, the apparent noise level on the K3
spectrum display seems to rise just a little [I don't use the W'fall, I
can't see most of it].  When I stop turning the knob, the trace settled
back to band noise.  Happens all bands [that I've tried].  P3 works just
fine, K3 works just fine, KPA500 works just fine, I've got a few new
ones including the "Survivor Island" on several bands, I'm just curious.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org