If there were some memory manipulation commands in the K3 macro set a
lot of stuff could be done... Like shifting banks of freqs into the
0-9 quick memory space. You could have a a bank of CW, another of SSB,
another of RTTY, SWL, AM Bcst, etc. You could have ten  band stacking
memory pairs in 0-9...

If we had just two macro commands: one to copy the 0-9 quick memories
to another portion of frequency memory (say 90-99); and another to
restore 90-99 back to quick memory, then you could use the 0-9 keys
for temporary band stacking operations knowing you'd always be able to
restore your saved M>V band switching with a push of a button. While
you were using 0-9 memories for band stacking you'd still be able to
change bands with the BAND switch.

73,
Drew
AF2Z