Good Evening,
    Nice rainy day.  Good day to stay inside.  Well, that is not what I
did.  I went out for a trip and then a hike and then a little light
exercise with a sledge hammer.  There is more than one way to stay
warm.  Lots of elk sign but I never see them.  Good thing, if I could
see them so could the hunters.  Even the the sign is quite fresh they
avoid us humans.

     Propagation was mostly good this week.  One day it was gone and
then the next they were back again.  I have scanned the bands during
this contest but have not heard too many contesters.  Maybe I got the
times wrong but it could be the bands are not good.  I'll check again in
a few minutes.

    Due to daylight savings time changing to standard time I had to
change my announcement.  Because the longer break does not work as well
for me I moved the second net one hour earlier where it had been for
quite a few years.  Propagation on forty meters has gotten better too
with the shortening days.  Hopefully these new times will work well
until next spring.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-