Good Evening,
    The first snow of the year is starting to melt.  It was odd to see
so many leaves showing through the snow today.  Many of the trees had
not yet changed color let alone lost their leaves.  What a very strange
year for weather.  No summer to speak of and then a swift descent into
winter.  In fifteen years on this mountain I have never seen it snow
this early.  The first killing frost and the first snow storm coincided.

     Propagation, on the other hand, has been great.  The occasional
blast from the sun to raise the noise levels but we are repaid with a
recharged ionosphere and better propagation once the noise settles
down.  It is fun to jump up to ten meters and check out where in the
world I can hear.  It is funny to listen to a local station work a DX
station and have them both at the same signal strength.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-