Good Evening,
    Propagation has been very nice recently.  Much better than the long
doldrums we lived through.  The sun has been active and almost gobbled a
comet.  I wish I were in the Southern Hemisphere so I could see Comet
Lovejoy.  Photos just cannot do justice to something like that.

    Weather was great up until the day before Christmas.  Then it
started raining.  It did not quit until last night when precipitation
became quieter as it fell in flakes.  I awoke to a white world but that
is mostly gone as it gets dark.  The cold pushing in from the north may
get shoved backward by the steady stream of clouds from the Pacific.
This means I go back to rain but have warmer temperatures.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-