I, too may be having this problem. I upgraded to K3 Beta 4.42
prior to putting my KPA500 in service. I had been using LP Bridge for
years with great enthusiasm. Since installing the K3 firmware  upgrade,
LP Bridge fails and closes each time I attempt to use it to send RTTY
with HRD when LP Bridge is in use. Without LP Bridge, no problem sending
RTTY with HRD with no other change in setup. The problem is not related
to the amp as it occurs when the amp is not connected. Thought the
problem was LP Bridge, but uninstall and reinstall did not correct the
problem.

                                        K4KGG,   Larry