wayne burdick wrote:

> The latest K3 firmware revisions include a high-accuracy S-meter
> command ("SMH") that was targeted at the S-meter Lite application.
> It's possible that other apps are using it, too, and trying to poll
> for it too fast. In any case, Larry and I will investigate.

FYI, great improvements, thanks for all the work,
but I fear I bare bad news, it's also a case of 2 steps forward and 1 step
back.

Pro's:
I'm using LP-Bridge, v0.0.994 and S Meter Lite v2.22 with K3  beta 4.42
S-meter Lite now works great, with no freezing like  it previously
displayed.

Con's:
Now I can NOT use either PowerSDR/IF v1.19.3.5 or NaP3 beta 2.
As soon as I start either pgm, S Meter Lite starts drawing a straight line,
at the signal level last seen before I started either sdr pgm.
As soon as I close the sdr pgm S meter Lite resumes working as before.

I use a softrock with the if out of the K3 feeding a Delta 44 soundcard,
all ports are real serial ports, no usb involved.

73 & GB
K5OAI
Sam Morgan