Ken,

Yes, and no, I don't believe NaP3 does logging internally, but adding
LP-Bridge to provide virtual serial ports (which emulate the K3 to the
application)  can allow loggers, CW Skimmer, etc. to connect through a
single physical serial port (NaP3 would also connect through
LP-Bridge).  No difference in that respect than using other SDR
applications such as PSDR-IF.

73,
Don W3FPR