As a potential future buyer of the KPA500, I have a few questions, for those
who actually own it:

What have you found to be the actual output power, on a dummy load using a good
power meter other than the internal one.

Is the maximum output the same on all modes (CW/AM/FM etc.)?

Is the maximum output the same on all bands (what happens on 30 meters)?

In the event of a high SWR, does the output begin to drop progressively, and/or
does it just stop at some point?  What is the typical SWR that will keep it
happy at full output (without getting into a discussion of resonance and actual
power out the antenna)?

Finally, I read about the duty cycle of 10 minutes on and 5 minutes off, and I
still wonder how it would keep it up with modes such as WSJT, where there is
typically 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off?

73 de Sebastian, W4AS