This probably is of little interest to most but I would like the
ability to fine tune the pitch in closer than 10 Hz increments. I'm a
musician and have for practical purposes, perfect pitch. I have my
pitch set at 590 which is the closest approximation to the proper
pitch for "D" (which is 587.33) When I have the pitch set to 590, I
know it's almost a "D" note but it's a bit disquieting at the same
time.

A = 440 and while I can select this, it's low a tone to be pleasing
on CW. A pure note on the scale would be such a pleasure to hear,
much more psychoacousticly pleasing.

Actual frequencies for all the individual notes are here:
http://www.piano-tuners.org/history/pitch.html

Any way the powers that be might also allow an entry to pitch from
the keypad, like when we use it to select Rf frequency?

Thanks,
Gary
KA1J