Bernie,

If you already have an external DSP you can get nearly the same effect
with it as you can with the internal one. I have that setup here - K2
w/KAF2 and Timewave 59+ - and for comparison recently borrowed a
friends K2 which had the internal DSP. I could find no situation where
my kludgy setup did not work as well as the internal DSP. In fact, I
prefer my setup. Not as elegant but just as effective. Most of the
time I prefer to use the KAF2 since it does not have the high pitched
noise generated by the KDSP. The Timewave does have its own noise but
I can turn that off with the push of a button.

73 de dave
ab9ca/4