Dear Folks:

I have just finished building K2 #6922.  It took me almost 20 months (I'm a
slow builder), but with the help of God and Gary Surrency (not necessarily
in that order), it fired right up and in just a couple of days, I've worked
8 states and three DX entities (Panama, Venezuela and Japan) with
it.  Certainly, a nifty radio.

I already have the KAT2 internal antenna tuner (I don't intend to turn it
into a 100 watt radio).  I am planning on gettting the SSB option (even
though I'm not much of an SSB op, it will be cool for when I demonstrate
ham radio to potential newcomers), but only have money for one other
option.  I'd be interested in hearing opinions on whether to get the noise
blanker or the audio filter option.  I've got a relatively high level of
noise here at the home QTH (sometimes S9 on my Kenwood TS-850S, which has a
crappy noise blanker) but I anticipate using the K2 in the field a lot.

Any Suggestions?

73 de Bernie, KF0QS