Chip

I agree with Bernie on all points and I actually have the same setup as him and
99% of the time I just use the crystal filters and the attenuators. I do use
the timewave from time to time on really strong signal. I find that using the
attenuator better at digging out weak signals out of the noise. This is when
the K2 receiver shines.

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPhone