Thanks for answering a question I had about my NIR-12 which worked really
nicely with my Yaesu FT950. After using the K3 the past two months and it's
awesome DSP and NB, I didn't think it would really do much to improve it.

I guess i will put it in my truck now with my 857D.

Thanks,

Keith
AG6AZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos