VNC isn't really usable for something as graphically-intensive as a
panadapter display. I run CW Skimmer on my remote station, accessed
with VNC, and have to keep the window very small to prevent the VNC
session from choking, and I have Mbps of bandwidth.

I've been toying with the idea of trying to tunnel the I/Q audio over
a stream and rendering it in a panadapter / skimmer instance running
at the control point, but haven't gotten around to trying it.

    ~iain / N6ML