Unfortunately there are two parts to this, legal and social.  Your
neighbor may have a device that is causing all sorts of illegal
interference.  Unfortunately your neighbor probably will not want to
stop using his new $$$ whatever.  For him it is working fine.  So how
do you get the interference mitigated without  making enemies and
starting a neighborhood war?  My guess is that the rest of the
neighbors will take his side not yours.  No easy answer.  The real
solution is for manufacturers to design, test, and manufacture non RF
polluting products.  But because of lax standards and enforcement and
the consumer market emphasis on low price will continue to foist
these noisy products on us.

My issue today is how do I keep from bringing a problem maker into my
own home.  Unfortunately there is no way to select non RF generating
products.  The specs don't say, the dealer doesn't know, the
manufacturer isn't telling even if they know and chances are they
have neither designed nor tested with RF issues in mind.

It's a dead horse being beaten now so enough bandwidth has been
wasted.  Anyone have a source of wood powered appliances?

David K0LUM