Thanks for noticing, Bill :) The HK0NA crew certainly did a great job,
as have other recent DXpeditions using K3s, etc.

DXpedition use of our gear has been a source of input and inspiration
for us, and we provide a lot of support to the teams. Many hardware
and firmware refinements now in shipping products can be traced to the
kind of stresses put on the gear in inhospitable terrain and climate.

We're now looking forward to a few "micro DXpeditions" featuring the
KX3.

73,
Wayne
N6KR