From: Tony Estep [mailto:estept...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Thanks Elecraft -- HK0NA DXpedition

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Joe Subich, W4TV <li...@subich.com> wrote:

> VP6T and TN2T set the standard when it comes to handling logs and
> confirmations.  Unlike HK0NA who appear to have lost significant
> sections of their logs...
===============
Ah yes, sad but true, Joe. I forgot about that because it didn't
happen to hit me. Judging from their posts, they may be able to
recover the missing sections. This is purely a guess but they did
retrieve some of the lost QSOs while still on the island. Luckily,
they were so loud for so long that everyone had many chances to snag
them on any given band/mode, and re-work them if necessary.

The VP6T logs were great. The best was a Liberian expedition last year
that had real-time logging; your call was in the on-line log before
the last dit had died away.

Tony KT0NY

Tony KT0NY