Is your dummy load absolutely a flat 1.0:1 from 1.0MHz to 30MHz?

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member

"Only the white eyes would believe they could cut the top
off a blanket, sew it to the bottom and have a longer
blanket."

-- American Indian comment about Daylight Saving Time --