Hi,

B&H does ship internationally but not the CM500 headset.

Due to the manufacturers restrictions, we are unable to accept orders
with a shipping address in GERMANY for the following item(s):
Yamaha CM500 - Headset with Boom Microphone
Please provide a different ship to location or remove these items from
your cart.

This applies to other (european) countries as well. For whatever reason
Yamaha doesn´t want this headset to be distributed world wide.

73 Win DK9IP